Vandana Sheth, RDN, CDCES, FAND
Best selling author of My Indian Table. This book includes vibrant recipes, tasty accompaniments, flavorful light meals, indulgent desserts, and delicious drinks. It is inspired by heartwarming memories of my mother’s cooking while growing up in India and combined with my knowledge as a registered dietitian nutritionist.
Available for freelance writing opportunities, blogging and nutrition-related social media content.
My Indian Table: Quick & Tasty Vegetarian Recipes
In My Indian Table, Vandana Sheth draws upon heartwarming memories of her mother’s cooking while growing up in India with her knowledge as a registered dietitian nutritionist and certified diabetes educator. In this beautiful full color cookbook, she transforms heavy Indian dishes to lighter, easy-to-prepare, authentic, delicious and healthier options.
Other Publications Include:
- Plant-Based Diets for Diabetes & Reducing the Risk of Diabetes
- Can People With Diabetes Have Chocolate?
- My Global Table: South India
- Nutrition: Summer Fun
- Tips for Diabetes Awareness Month
- Nutrition: It’s Complicated!
- Healthy Eating for Healthy Teens
- Portion Distortion
- 8 Healthy Dishes to Order at Indian Restaurants, According to an RD
- The 10 Healthiest Ingredients in Indian Foodhttps://www.everydayhealth.com/diet-nutrition/healthiest-ingredients-in-indian-food/
Work With Me - Media Request
Interested in scheduling a media interview, speaking engagement or brand partnership with Vandana? Fill out the form below!