Happy 1st of July and 1st day of the second half of 2022!
I’ve got some great info for you today that I wanted to share ASAP because it can make a huge difference in your results.
Every few days, someone will ask me what I think about some trendy fitness or wellness topic … things like fasting, detox, juicing, diets, supplements …
Basically, something (anything!) that’s designed to speed up your results.
So, over the next few weeks, I’m going to focus on how to REALLY supercharge your results and break down specific actions you can take to elevate your results to the next level, fast.
Because YES: It IS possible to make small changes that yield BIG results.
Here, I’ve got the #1 TIP to rocket you toward your goals.
This is the absolute most important thing you should do before you get fancy with any trendy “hacks.”
It’s to NAIL YOUR BASICS.
What kind of basics? Here they are:
- Make sure you eat a healthy, whole-food-based diet that covers your nutritional needs.
- Drink at least 8-10 cups of water every day.
- Sleep 7-9 hours a night.
- Get at least 150 minutes of moderate-intensity exercise a week, or 75 minutes of vigorous exercise.
- Surround yourself with social support and positivity.
- Maintain a gratitude journal.
- Have a solid morning and evening routine that sets you up for success.
To me, these are non-negotiables because together, your basics will make the BIGGEST IMPACT on your energy, vitality, and stamina …
… not to mention any fitness or body-related goals you have.
My assignment for you (it’s something I’m doing right along with you) is to DOUBLE DOWN on the BASICS this week. Then, we can start getting fancy with “biohacks” to give you that little “extra.”
Are you with me?
Happy 4th of July Weekend!
I hope you have a fun (and safe) holiday celebration.
As you enjoy your favorite grilled foods/picnics keep these suggestions in mind.
- Balance your plate – visually load up half your plate with produce, 1/2 protein and 1/4 starch/grains.
- Put together a veggie platter with grilled mushrooms, peppers, zucchini, eggplant, cauliflower and serve with a dip as an appetizer.
- Serve a variety of salads – bean salad, corn salad, Greek salad.
- Swap Greek yogurt for mayo in your traditional coleslaw recipe.
- Choose lean protein options and consider burgers made from chickpeas, peas, lentils, beans.
- Serve grilled fruit or yogurt with a variety of toppings for dessert.
- Prepare a big pitcher of water with herbs and fruits to make hydration fun.